Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blimey my other blog is doing well!

I've got a load of blogs, most of which have fallen by the wayside and I don't maintain. But today looking through them I checked out one of them and noticed that two of the posts had an unbelievably high number of page hits - thousands more than I ever get on this blog!

Thinking about it the web address for this blog is extremely obscure and difficult to find or recognise as being what it is using the web address on its own. But the other blog lends itself to the content...

http://spinbowling-legbreak.blogspot.co.uk/

Therefore I reckon that's the reason the other blog has so many page hits? As a result I've had to do a bit of work on it and get some content in there and fingers crossed, I'll get my page hits going up across all 10 pages at the same rate that the two good pages were going. If the content is updated I'll post it on here.